Hey guys! Today I’m going to be revealing the cover of Stephanie Morril and Jill Williamson’s new book, Go Teen Writers: Edit Your Novel. Go Teen Writers has been an invaluable resource to me as a teen writer. Whether I’m writing a short story or a novel, they always have advice and tips on so many topics like characters and plot, so it gives me great pleasure to reveal the cover of their new book today.
Here is the link to their website: https://goteenwriters.com
Here is the back cover copy:
You know your first draft has problems, but what’s the best way to fix them? How do you know where to start editing? Or for many writers the bigger question becomes, “How do I know when I’m done?”
Popular bloggers Stephanie Morrill and Jill Williamson have been where you are, and they want to help you understand, and even come to love—yes, love—the editing process.
In this revised and updated edition of Go Teen Writers: Edit Your Novel, you’ll learn:
· Methods for efficiently editing your novel.
· What problems to look for in your manuscript and how to solve them.
· Where to start editing, and how to know when you’re done.
· How to keep track of your story’s character, storyworld, and setting details.
· How a critique group can help you.
· The pros and cons of traditional and self-publishing.
· An overview of pitching your novel and making writing your career.
· And much more!
Teaching yourself how to edit a first draft can feel hard, discouraging, and isolating. But using this guide, you’ll feel as encouraged, empowered, and capable—as if you had a writing coach sitting alongside you.
If you’re interested in this book and would like to read the first three chapters for free, click this link here: https://goteenwriters.com/edityournovel/
Here is the cover for the book!