Hey guys! Today I’m going to be sharing my favorite books of all time. This year is the year I’ve really gotten back into reading after a long time. I’d been in a reading slump in 2016 and 2017, and I kid you not, on December 31st, 2017, I made the resolution to read at least 50 books in 2018. I thank @haileyinbookland because one of her videos was in my recommended feed, and I watched it, then another, then another, and pretty much became obsessed. Now, my reading goal is at 150 books, and somehow I’m on track.
For this list, all of the books were 5-star reads. I’ll mention the name, the author, and when I read it. They’re in no particular order, except the first one.
1. A Court Of Thrones and Roses series by Sarah J Maas. (I read this in 2017, I believe. Not sure, though) It is my favorite book series of all time.
2. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (read in 2017)
3. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (read in either 2014 or 2015)
4. One Of Us is Lying by Karen M McManus (read in 2018. I think it was my first book of the year or maybe second)
5. Paper Towns by John Green (read in 2018)
6. An Ember in the Ashes series by Sabaa Tahir (read in 2018)
7. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (read in 2018)
8. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (read in 2018)
9. Nevermoor: The Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend (read in 2018)
10. Caraval by Stephanie Garber (read in 2018)
11. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertelli (read in 2018)
12. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas (read in 2018)
Let me know you’d be interested in a blog post where I list my favorite series!
As you can see, most of these were read in 2018. I’m super behind, so I have a lot of catching up to do. But as of July 26th, 2018, these are my favorite books of all time. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog post! Please leave a comment so I can show my appreciation! Hope you have/had a good day!